SHOWCASE Total Cleaning and Restoration Services LLC, is founded by two professionals in their own right providing specialty cleaning and restoration services for your residential needs.
Proudly servicing Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Claremont, Ontario, Fontana, Rialto, Chino, Chino Hills, Montclair, Highland and Eastvale California.
Karen is a professional in Compliance, Health and Safety and Steve, a professional in the Total Cleaning and Restoration Industry.
They made the decision to follow their dream and form their own business in Rancho Cucamonga, California. With decades of working for the labor force Steve resigned from Corporate America and begin a new journey in building a business in the community of Rancho Cucamonga, California. They are committed to bring the community their services, knowledge and expertise with affordable structured pricing, seasonal discounts, expert customer service and expert workmanship in all the services they offer. With over 30 years of experience you can rest assured that you’re getting the safest, best and reasonably priced service and workmanship possible.
Steve and Karen are a TEAM, always humbled and blessed to be Americans.
They have made sure to honor their patriotism by enabling all Military, First Responders and K-12 teachers the opportunity to utilize their expert services while receiving a 20% discount on residential cleaning services.
Steve and Karen know how important it is to provide their customers with the best customer experience possible. They take pride in retaining their customers so they offer all first time customers a 15% discount when they call back for repeat or additional services – This discount is good for 18 months from the day the first work order was completed.
Our Professionally IICRC Trained Cleaning & Restoration Experts Will Clean your Home and Mitigate Your Water Damage - Guaranteed Satisfaction with 2nd to None Workmanship One Home at a Time.
Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), creates standards for the cleaning & restoration industry and provides on going and ever evolving training and certifications. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must…
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops Standards and Recommendation for The Cleaning & Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards, recommendations and reference guides for professional Total Cleaning & Restoration Companies. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace. Continuing education credits are needed to maintain certification and keeping up with our industry standards.
About SHOWCASE Total Cleaning & Restoration Services LLC.
We provide top-notch cleaning and 24-hour emergency water damage cleaning services.
We are experts in Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Water Damage Mitigation & Remediation.
All the services we perform at SHOWCASE Total Cleaning & Restoration Services are “source removal services,” meaning we take all the dirt, grime and contaminants out of your home.
SHOWCASE Total Cleaning & Restoration Services, IICRC Certifications
- IICRC Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health & Safety Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile
- MSR - MASTER FIRE AND SMOKE RESTORER
- MWR - MASTER WATER RESTORER